Frequently Asked Questions
- Debit Card
- Mobile iBanking
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Text Banking
To prevent and limit fraudulent charges, there is a $1,000 daily limit on purchases from merchants and a $500 daily limit on ATM cash withdrawals. Please contact Customer Service at 507-534-3131 or 800-443-8605 if you need a temporary increase to these daily limits.
- Must contain at least 1 letter
- Must contain at least 1 number
- May contain the following special characters +_%@!$*~
- Must contain at least 1 upper and lower case letter
- Must be between 8 and 25 characters in length
- Must not match or contain your ID
- Must not match one of the previous 4 PASSWORDs
- Sign into iBanking and select Options>Modify Personal Settings
- Enter a current email address or verify existing email is correct
- Fill out the PASSWORD Reset Question and Answer by creating your own question and answer.
- Select Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Please see "How do I create my password self-reset questions?" item above if you have not already set up your password reset questions.
- From the login screen select Reset Password
- Complete the information requested: Foresight iBanking ID, email address on file and email subject line (This can be any subject that will help you recognize the email is legitimate and was generated by an inquiry of yours.)
- An email will be sent to you with the subject line you entered. You will have 2 hours to activate the password reset link from this email. If more than 2 hours have elapsed please start again at step 1 of the Password Self-Reset Procedures.
- Once you open the email select click here.
- You will be prompted to enter your Foresight iBanking ID, and the answer to your password reset question, select Submit when complete.
- On the last screen enter and confirm your new password.
- You can now select Go to Login Page or Close Browser.
*Not available through the Mobile App
Call Customer Service at 507-534-3131 or 800-443-8605
- View your transaction history
- View your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees in your iBanking Bill-Pay account
- View alerts concerning your account(s)
- Your mobile device must be web enabled and have an updated operating system.
- Your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic. You may need to contact your mobile provider to determine this.
- Only complete, unaltered checks in U.S. currency drawn on a financial institution in the U.S. and made payable to the account owner(s) that have been properly endorsed are accepted.
- Checks must be dated less than six months from the deposit date to be deposited.
- The endorsement area will need the payee’s signature(s) along with for "Mobile Deposit Only."
- Checks made payable to a business should be endorsed with the name of the organization followed by an authorized signer with his/her title. An example of this endorsement: Sample Company, Inc. John Smith, Manager. "Mobile Deposit Only" should also be written on the back of the check.
- Launch the mobile app and select "Deposit"
- Select "Deposit a Check"
- Enter the amount of the deposit and select the account for deposit.
- At the top of the screen, select "Check Front." The camera will turn on. Take a picture of the front of the check following the instructions on the screen. Select "Use" if the image is clear; otherwise select "Retake." Repeat the process for the "Check Back." The endorsement area will require the payee’s signature(s) along with writing "Mobile Deposit Only." Note: checks made payable to a business should be endorsed with the name of the organization followed by an authorized signer's signature with his/her title. An example of this endorsement: Sample Company, Inc. John Smith, Manager.
- Select "Deposit"
- You will receive a "Deposit Confirmation" once the check has been submitted.
- Select "Close"
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background
- Sign/endorse the back of your check using black ink, along with the phrase "Mobile Deposit Only"
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus – four check corners visible
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) must be readable
- Consumer Accounts - Bill Pay is free for unlimited bills paid
- Farm/Commercial Accounts - $3.00 per month plus $.40 per bill paid
- Rush Payment Fees are as follows:
- $19.95 Next Business Day
- $14.95 2nd Day Standard
- $4.95 2nd Day Economy
- Gift Check fee within Bill Pay is $2.99 per item
- Donation Check fee within Bill Pay is $1.99 per item
Bal = All account balances
Bal Mobile Short Name = Single account balance
Hist = All accounts recent activity
Hist Mobile Short Name = Single account activity
Your full legal name
Articles of Organization
By-laws (if applicable)
Meeting minutes (if applicable)
- If the term is 30 Days to 1 Year in length, the Early Withdrawal Penalty is 30 Days of interest.
- If the term is 18 Months to 48 Months in length, the Early Withdrawal Penalty is 90 Days of interest.
- If the term is 60 Months to 72 Months in length, the Early Withdrawal Penalty is 182 Days of interest.