Universal Banker - Rochester, MN
This position will be responsible for assisting customers in a dual role focused on delivering exceptional service and quality with every transaction. The Universal Banker will perform teller transactions, service customer needs and resolve issues, and discuss bank products with customers. This position will also provide exceptional customer service through efficient and accurate processing customer transactions.
Strive to deliver a satisfying customer experience by fulfilling service requests and providing efficient and accurate transaction processing. You will play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Our goal is to deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
- Nurture and retain customer relationships by extending a courteous welcome and delivering accurate and timely customer service according to the established guidelines, including cashing checks, accepting deposits, and withdrawals, handling loan payments, and dispensing monetary instruments.
- Answer customer questions and resolve related account issues to ensure customer satisfaction including phone, internet, and in-person. Perform service related activities and appropriate follow-up with customers.
- Open new deposit related accounts, savings products, and process changes to existing accounts. Requires understanding of customer service, sales, products, benefits, account ownership, forms, and procedures.
- Acquire new and deepen existing customer relationships by initiating a thorough, quality conversations in order to identify customer needs and matching those needs with the appropriate bank product or service.
- Support the day to day operations activities of the office as assigned. Balance cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed.
- Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Preferred Education: Associate's Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years customer service and/or financial industry experience
- Excellent customer service
- Experience handling transactions in an efficient, accurate, and friendly manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows products, particularly Excel
- Strong ability to learn new computer systems
- Professional communication skills
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required
Regular attendance is required
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail
Use of basic office equipment (including computer/laptop, printer, scanner/photocopier, voice mail, fax machine, telephones, etc.)
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner
The Universal Banker will work at Foresight Bank’s Rochester branch, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday. This schedule is subject to change based on Foresight’s business needs, and it may eventually include Saturday morning work on a rotating basis. Unscheduled evening and weekend work may be needed to meet the needs of customers and employees.
Work is performed largely within the Bank with limited chance for personal injury. Prolonged and frequent mental and visual concentration is required. The position involves the potential for periodic stressful situations in response to multiple priorities within established deadlines. The position involves lifting and moving up to 20 pounds of office supplies and equipment, and it involves some bending, turning, and twisting.
The Universal Banker will report to the Bank Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foresight Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to offering equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and all other categories under law.
If you are interested in the position, please contact Dave Hollister via U.S. Mail or e-mail:
138 West Broadway
Plainview, MN 55964