- Fast and local decisions
- Low closing costs
- Local servicing (make your payment locally)
- Knowledgeable and friendly team that is available to answer your questions before and after the loan is established
- Fixed and adjustable rates
- We handle complicated transactions and projects, helping you achieve objectives on time and on budget
- We understand the importance of timely and responsive service
- All loan decisions are made locally by people who live and work in the communities we serve
- Our bank has provided credit to families and businesses in our region for over 115 years
- We see the “bigger picture,” enabling us to approve loans that do not fit neatly into other banks’ rigid programs
Energy Bank - Loans
Promoting environmentally responsible energy and conservation with words and in deeds.
Foresight Bank’s Energy Bank program is another way that we do banking DIFFERENTLY. We established the Energy Bank program in 2006 in response to a widespread belief among banks and credit unions that renewable energy and energy conservation projects are not economically rational.
We know otherwise. Since its inception, our Energy Bank program has financed millions of dollars in solar, geothermal, wind, and conservation projects. These projects make economic sense and are responsible courses of action for current and future generations.
We have firsthand experience with the benefits of renewable energy. Foresight Bank is one of the few banks in the United States that runs on solar energy generated at our Plainview location.
Energy Bank Loan Programs
Our Energy Bank loan programs recognize the benefits provided by renewable energy systems and conservation projects. Therefore, we finance projects other banks and credit unions don’t take the time to understand.
Meet our Energy Bank Lending Team
- Solar energy systems
- Wind energy systems
- Geothermal systems
- Energy conservation systems (e.g., lighting efficiency, insulation)
- Mortgage loan (business and residential properties)
- Non-mortgage loan (secured with the energy system installed by the owner of the real estate)
- Non-mortgage (secured by the energy system installed on real estate owned by someone other than the owner of the energy system)
- Flexible repayment plans are routinely designed to match the timing of tax refunds, government incentive payments, and your unique circumstances
Contact Us: If you would like to begin a conversation, feel free to contact one of the Energy Bank lending team members directly or tell us how we should get in touch with you.
With overdraft protection you can protect yourself from the inconvenience of declined transactions or returned checks.
Efficiently manage cash flow, liquidity, coordinate access for multiple users, and monitor your accounts for fraud