News & Specials
FOCUSED ON HEALTH
Foresight Bank is committed to the continued safety of our customers, employees, and community. We are meeting regularly around COVID-19 safety, and will post any service related updates here on our website.
Update March 18th
Lobby Closure Update
Based on guidance from governmental authorities, we are temporarily closing our lobbies at our Plainview and Rochester locations effective Thursday, March 19, 2020. The closures will continue until further notice.
Our leadership team is meeting regularly to review evolving guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- As we continue to monitor this situation, all of our decisions will be based on the care and concern we have for our customers, employees and communities.
Several methods of meeting your banking needs will remain available
- Drive-Up: The drive-up teller windows located at our Plainview location will remain open regular hours (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday, and 7:30 AM – Noon on Saturdays).
- Telephone: We will continue to assist you via telephone 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday, and 7:30 AM – Noon on Saturdays.
- 24-Hour Automated Answer Line: Our 24-hour telephone banking service allows you to check balances, transfer money, and more by calling 507-534-9281.
- Online Banking:
- Check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, receive alerts, and more
- iBanking Enrollment Form
- Mobile App
- ATMs: You may access thousands of free ATMs nationwide Find a convenient ATM.
- Appointments: On a limited basis, we will accommodate appointments to meet with bank team members and to access safe deposit boxes.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we do our part to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
|Deposits $10,000 to $99,999||1.46%||1.45%|
|Deposits $100,000 and Over||1.56%||1.55%|