If you dislike fees, you'll love our checking accounts. It's our vision to help businesses succeed by keeping costs low and delivering high convenience!
|Account Type||Summary||Minimum Balance||Interest||Statements|
No minimum balance, several convenient features, and no monthly fee
Earn competitive interest with no monthly fee
|$1,000||Yes||eStatement or Paper|
No minimum balance and several convenient features
|$0||No||eStatement or Paper|
Earn Money Market-like interest rates
|$50,000||Yes||eStatement or Paper|
Please contact us for assistance in determining which account type best matches your needs. Switching account types is free and easy if your needs change.
Foresight Bank's business checking accounts all come with the following free features:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking: Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, make loan payments, receive alerts, and more
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks by taking a picture and submitting the deposit through our mobile app
- Business Debit Cards: Get cash at ATMs and make purchases at any merchant that accepts MasterCard
- AnswerLine: 24-hour telephone banking service allows you to check balances, transfer money, and more
- Direct Deposits: Have your regular paycheck or social security check deposited electronically into your bank account
- Overdraft Protection: Avoid overdraft fees with a convenient line of credit (subject to credit approval; interest accrues on loan balance)
- Sweep Accounts: Automatically transfer money between checking, savings, and Money Market accounts to maximize your interest income.
- Easy transfers to and from Foresight Bank loans
- FDIC Insured
- No-Cost Online Mobile Bill Pay
- Cash Management: Originate automatic payments to and from third parties
- Remote Deposit Capture: Deposit checks by scanning them and submitting them without visiting the bank
Checking Account Rates (0.45% - 1.51%)
|Account Type||Minimum Balance for APY||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)||Interest|
How does my business apply for an Employer Identification Number?
To request an Employer Identification Number (EIN), apply online or call 1-800-829-4933.